[python-win32] Request to be added to approved list

victor LEBRUN victor_lebrun at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 14:49:38 CEST 2007

Hello pywin32 users :)

Finally I found that all the method I need to use for my activeX are in the oca file and not in the ocx file. For Visual studio it easy to access to the cache of the activeX control (oca file)  but it seems that creating a container for an oca object do not work with pywin32, I have an error if I try to put the oca object instead of putting the ocx in my wxwidget container ( I am using MakeActiveXclass in wxpython which call the pywin32 functions).

Is there a way to access oca properties with pywin32  or is it a limitation of pywin32 createcontrol ?

If I can see the methods and properties in the oca file and I can not use it on the ocx object, does it mean that those properties are ready only or in a way hidden to the user ?

thanks a lot,

regards,

Victor