[python-win32] motorola ad

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Apr 29 19:35:28 CEST 2008

kNish wrote:

>       A question. Have you seen the motorola ad where everything
> gradually grows out from nothing. How is it possible to make it using
> python script or MEL script.

No, we haven't seen the ad, and your post is senseless without it.  What
on earth are you talking about?  Are you talking about some kind of
animation?  Is it graphics?  Is it video?  Is it alive?  WHAT "grows"
out of nothing?

> My guesstimate is
>
> 1)    create a function with two parameters. This function will have a
> set driven key for a set of objects. This function will have a return
> value. It will be a zero or a One. If zero then the transition of
> those objects is not done. If one, then the transition is done. If so
> then move on to getting transition effect of other set of objects.
> 2)    call this function randomly for a given set of objects.
>
> What is your opinion on this.

My opinion is that this whole post is nonsense.  Please tell us what you
are trying to accomplish.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com