[python-win32] Executing eval function in VBscript

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:37:28 CET 2008

I tried the same - after seeing a post regarding calling Python from
an Excel sheet.
It seems some people have done this, as it is posted on several
different websties.
However, I'm getting an error on this line
       sc.Language = "python"

"A script engine for the specified language can not be created"

I've tried adding the MSscript control to the references in Excel, but
I still get the same error message