[python-win32] [pywin32-bugs] ISAPI Set-Cookie Probs

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Feb 25 14:50:05 CET 2008

> Actually there is no such fc.SetHeader() function ...

Yep - it was PREPROC_HEADERS I was referring to.

> SendResponseHeaders() not working is odd, and maybe i'm just
misunderstanding it's use

Sadly, there is a layer of indirection here I inherited from the original
author which isn't necessarily intuitive.  SendResponseHeaders() is used by
an extension and which as the docs mention (or at least do in CVS - its
likely they do not in your copy), "calls ServerSupportFunction with
HSE_REQ_SEND_RESPONSE_HEADER_EX" - which you will find takes 3 params -
response, complete_headers, keep_alive, where response is the "200 OK"
string, complete_headers is a string with \r\n terminators, and keep_alive
is a bool (which, best I can tell, has no effect on anything!)

I have added HTTP_FILTER_CONTEXT AddResponseHeaders() to CVS though - let me
know if you would like a build to test (and let me know your Python version)
- and that goes for anyone else too - build 211 gets closer by the day (just
get Roger to stop fixing lots of pythonwin bugs <wink>) so I'll point anyone
who asks at test builds...

Cheers,

Mark.