[python-win32] where should adodbapi be placed within python-win32?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:10:58 CET 2008

Mark:
adodbapi.py is now in the pywin32 CVS. It is the version I have been running
for a few months, there are differences only in documentation compared to
the adodbapi CVS source tree. There are three outstanding issues, very
minor, which I will address in the next few weeks, and will update the
source here as soon as I have confidence in the newer version.** I did not
want to miss a release window by trying for a perfect module.

  I made a new sub-tree as you suggested.  Unfortunately,  I blew my first
try and created a tree one level too high. I have sent in a support request
for sourceforge to prune off my incorrect entry. Hopefully they will be able
to do that before anyone does a check out of the error. Makes me feel really
clumsy!

I have not made any changes to setup.py -- so nothing will be installed
until you add the code to do that. I am loath to mess with the installer
myself, especially after having just made such a major foul-up on CVS.
(Grrrr!)
--
Vernon
----