[python-win32] Check if user has windows administrator

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jan 15 08:52:34 CET 2008

I should have been clearer - I need to come up with a way of integrating
that into distutils somehow.  I could make a local patch, but that is error
prone and makes it hard for others to reproduce my builds.  Having said that
though, it is possible I will do exactly that if it starts truly holding me
up.

Mark