[python-win32] Reading .py or .pyc from an excel sheet

Pallavi Apotikar pallavi.apotikar at tcs.com
Thu Jan 31 13:18:56 CET 2008

I know how to write the macro using VB, but I don't know how to do the
same thing using python -- where is the option available etc.
Can you give me any reference?
Thanks and Regards.

Pallavi Ajabrao Apotikar
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: pallavi.apotikar at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

"Graeme Glass" <graemeglass at gmail.com>
01/31/2008 05:27 PM

"Pallavi Apotikar" <pallavi.apotikar at tcs.com>
cc
python-win32 at python.org
Subject
Re: [python-win32] Reading .py or .pyc from an excel sheet

On Jan 31, 2008 12:36 PM, Pallavi Apotikar <pallavi.apotikar at tcs.com>