[python-win32] pywin32 build 211 released

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:11:06 CEST 2008

Mark:
    The main download link at https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ is
still pointing to
version 210.  My quick test of 211 seems fine. In particular the adodbapi
project software lands just where it should and works just as it should. As
soon as the pywin32 main download is switched to version 211, I will change
the adodbapi project page to point there. Adodbapi will then become obsolete
as a separate project.
--
Vernon Cole