[python-win32] Running Python HTTPServer as Windows Service

Luke Stedman luke.stedman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:55:25 CEST 2008

Ignore me...have identified the problem....

In the listings given it says that a one of the values under the
Parameter key for the registry entry for the service should be
"AppDir", it should actually be "AppDirectory".

Following on from this, can anyone advise me on solution to
stopping/killing the web server when it is stopped in the service
window?

Cheers
Luke