[python-win32] If I used AddObject to add an object to a MS Script control where does it go?

Gerard Brunick gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:44:18 CET 2008

Thanks Mark.  I can't seem to get my hands on the axscript global;
however, I now
see the objects that I add as globals themselves.  It also appears that
everything
vanishes if there is an unhandled exception in the code being run in the
script
control.  I think this behavior was what was initially confusing to me.

Thanks again for the response,
Gerard