[python-win32] advice on architecting or program design in python:

mark.a.brand mark.a.brand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:30:34 CET 2008

<snip>
Python is that refactoring is usually really easy.
</snip>

thats a good thing to know.

i was originally going to just start out the naive way and refactor as
python became more familiar. i think that approach may work  best for me -
take baby steps and refactor as i my knowledge and experience grows.

thanks again
mark