[python-win32] [pywin32-bugs] ISAPI Set-Cookie Probs

Kevin Patterson patter001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 03:05:23 CEST 2008

Thanks that helped. In case anyone else needs it, I also did the following

Remove the service manager:

win32_extensions += [
    WinExt_win32('servicemanager',
           extra_compile_args = ['-DUNICODE', '-D_UNICODE',
                                 '-DWINNT', '-DPYSERVICE_BUILD_DLL'],
           libraries = "user32 ole32 advapi32 shell32",
           dsp_file = r"win32\Pythonservice servicemanager.dsp",
           windows_h_version = 0x500), ############ change to 0x501
]

Comment out the whole section of:

#    WinExt_win32com('shell', libraries='shell32', pch_header="shell_pch.h",
#                    sources=("""
#                        %(shell)s/PyIActiveDesktop.cpp
etc...
#                        """ % dirs).split()),

I know that's a lot of stuff, and is definitely not the way to go. I tried
the Windows Server 2008+.NET 3.5 SDK, but I was still having some issues. I
think it is probably just some setup issue on my side so I went with this
temporarily.