[python-win32] MSProject and export maps

Ron Henderson Ron.Henderson at dreamworks.com
Thu May 22 19:20:40 CEST 2008

My guess is that it *is* a Python problem somewhere in the win32com
bindings, based on the fact that executing a macro seems to do the right
thing but going directly through the com API from Python does not.

The macro executes essentially the same functionality:

Sub my_export()
     FileSaveAs name:="...", formatId:="MSProject.CSV", map:="My Map"
End Sub