[python-win32] activate an opened window through the server

belaqziz salwa belasalwa at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 24 00:37:23 CEST 2009

want, through a python script, to run a program that is
written in another language (IDL: Interactive Data Language), I tried
to execute a .bat file where I put my command which runs the program but I get
the error message: permission denied, then I thought to another method
with python-win32 but it is not possible

is there a solution ??

thanks for help