[python-win32] determining information about a window

Eric Blade blade.eric at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 18:09:19 CEST 2009

This is kind of a weird question - I have a process that has two
windows with the exact same name.  I need to figure out some way to
differentiate between the two windows - what functions are there
available that I can call to find out information about the two
windows, so that I might be able to figure out exactly which one it is
that my application needs to work with?  Sorry about the vagueness of
the question, but I just really don't have even the slightest idea
about how to find out what it is that i want to know...

--
Cheers,
 - Eric