[python-win32] Looking for python-win32 version of EasyGUI

Chaim Krause chaim at chaim.com
Sat Feb 7 04:05:57 CET 2009

I have an very small application that uses a single multichoicebox from
EasyGUI. Because of the limitations of tkinter, I cannot get a single
exe file using py2exe.

I was wondering if anybody had created something similar to EasyGUI, but
using python-win32. The idea being that I could replace the
multichoicebox from EasyGUI with one that uses the win32 API instead so
that I could get a single exe from py2exe.

Can anybody point me in the right direction where I might find such a thing?

Thank you,
Chaim