[python-win32] OT: MS Office Addin -- Guidance/Advice

geoff imageguy1206 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:21:44 CET 2009

Hello,
I am sorry for troubling people on this list, however, I am hoping
someone can steer me in the right direction.

I would like to create an Addin for MS-Office that would allow me to
store a copy of a document/email/spreadsheet in an external database.

IOW, when I have the doc/email/xls open I have a button on the tool
bar that allows me to specify some params and then the current active
object is sent to the db.

I have search thru MSDN, but can't find the "Here's how ya do it" entry.

Thanks in advance.

g.