[python-win32] reliability issues with ReadDirectoryChangesW

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sun Feb 8 21:17:11 CET 2009

Eric Blade wrote:
> I am getting significantly unreliable results using
> ReadDirectoryChangesW, attempting to use a simplified version of the
> codes that had been presented to me in my last query for help..

Eric, can you say what results you *are* getting and in what
way they're unreliable? I don't claim to have tested my own
version of this exhaustively, but it seems to work in simple
terms.

(Sorry, your code was just so messed up between your email
client and mine that I couldn't face putting it back together)

TJG