[python-win32] Need help in MKS

kerneldude kerneldude at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:40:17 CET 2009

Hi Tem,

Ya i have an application and i need to test that application by providing
fake input from keyboard and mouse .

In which i need to shoot keystrokes and need to compare it with standard US
keyboard keystrokes values . and need to verify if it is correct.

Same is true for mouse movement i.e if i am clicking right, left button i
need to check whether my application is giving correct o/p.

If that mouse is having scroll button, whether it is working or not on
application.

My Application works on linux as well as on windows too.

Regards,
Kerneldude