[python-win32] Python for Windows extensions

Hung Nguyen hwngnn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 20:04:18 CET 2009

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for the prompt response. I am a little surprised that my email in sourceforge does not work. I will look at it.

Back to the questions, again thank you for the short answer. I am wondering if you have a "longer" answer? :)

Another piece of information I am looking for is how mature the extension is in term of supporting python 3 and 64bit? Are you aware of any well known products that use the extension in general and on 64bit platform in particular?

Hung.