[python-win32] get file tags in windows7 vista

nonino noa.grasdovitch at live.biu.ac.il
Sat Dec 11 18:36:29 CET 2010

Hi,

First I would like to say that I really searched the net but couldn't find
an answer... (I found someone who asked the same question but couldn't track
him/her).

I am trying to read file tags in windows7 and/or vista.
How can I do that?
I have tried win32file.getAttributesEx('my file name') and all I got is date
I tried to add FILE_ATTRIBUTE_SYSTEM and got that this level is not
supported.

Can you please help me? I am trying to write this little program for my PhD
but with no luck...
Thanks,
Noa