[python-win32] unusual network load when querying a remote registry over wmi

Eli Sandler Eli.Sandler at vanadium-soft.com
Sun Feb 7 09:31:17 CET 2010

I'm sorry that I have been misunderstood. As the conversation goes on (the for loop in the code) the list of keys in the query sent to the remote computers grows in length. I would expect that each query will contain only one key (the key I query about), but it seems to aggregate all the previous keys. The snippet of the conversation that I included is just one query (and it has all the previous query key strings in it, although in the code it just [code] result = oReg.GetStringValue( hive, key+'\\'+subkey, "DisplayVersion" ) [/code]).

--
Eliyahu Sandler