[python-win32] Python Automation Question

Roberts, Gregory (Contractor) Gregory.Roberts at usmint.treas.gov
Wed Feb 17 20:00:23 CET 2010

All,

I hope this is the proper method of searching for help.  Please excuse
my etiquette if not correct.  I maintain python automation scripts which
are currently under development for generating ~15 excel reports each
day and running macros on them, emailing, archiving, etc.

The automation runs on a VM and is working smoothly except for with one
report.  It requires that the default printer on the VM is set to print
to PDF and I am unsure of how to go about this.  I have inherited the
code after essentially writing the requirements and am excited to begin
coding in Python.  I would prefer not to have to contact the initial
developer if at all possible and use this as a learning experience since
again, I am maintaining the automation scripts.

Any assistance would be extremely valuable.

Cheers!
-Greg