[python-win32] Python Automation Question

Dahlstrom, Roger rdahlstrom at directedge.com
Thu Feb 18 13:09:59 CET 2010

The unfriendliness aside - if you are coding it yourself, why not make it behave properly and print to a specific printer?  Or simply convert to a .pdf without sending it to a pdf printer?

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and
any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify
me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Direct Edge ECN LLC may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications.

www.directedge.com