[python-win32] pywin32 documentation wiki

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Feb 18 14:47:45 CET 2010

Hi, "le dahut". (Sorry; how would you prefer to be addressed?)

What would be really useful is one or two paragraphs outlining
the problem you're solving with this solution :) I've more-or-less
followed your posts here over the past year, and your code's quite
readable so I can get an idea, but perhaps something along the lines
of:

   The requirement: xxxx

   The problems: xxx

   The solution: xxx

would be helpful. No need for too much text; just an outline on
which to hang your different pieces of code.

Thanks

TJG