[python-win32] How to query the peak commit charge

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Fri Feb 26 16:22:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I have been tasked with trying to find a way to query the peak commit
charge of our various workstations. It would be great if I could do it
remotely, but logging is also a possibility. Unfortunately, my Google
skills have failed me as I can't find anyone else who is doing this
publicly. Do you guys have any hints for how best to approach this task?

Here's the use case: We are using Sun Ray virtual desktops and are
trying to figure out how much RAM each VM is using. We are trying to
decide if we can shrink the allocated amount of RAM of if we should just
upgrade the servers.

Thanks,

- Mike