[python-win32] Documentation for win32com for Worksheets Worksheets.Range and Worksheets.Cells

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Jan 29 18:39:05 CET 2010

Błażej Kaczorowski wrote:
> xlwt - yes, but I have python 3.1 in my company and cant downgrade it :(

That is an amazing statement.  I can't imagine any company going
mission-critical with Python 3 yet.  There are just too many third-party
modules that have not been ported.

However, you don't have to downgrade.  Python 2 and Python 3 are able to
coexist on a single computer without any problems.  Just install them both.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com