[python-win32] Problem using win32com.client.Dispatch on Win764bit

Misy leagen1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:01:20 CEST 2011

Tim Roberts <timr <at> probo.com> writes:
> >    IDLE 2.6.6
> >     IDispatch = pythoncom.CoCreateInstance(IDispatch, None, clsctx,
pythoncom.IID_IDispatch)

> -2147221164 is 0x80040154 which is REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG.  So, soething
> has gone wrong in registering your proxy class.  Did you actually
> register it?

  Wow, I got lots of help. Thank you guys~

  Thank you, Tim. I have no idea if I really registered it. Here's my screenshot -
   http://ppt.cc/oZrt

  (sorry.. my WINDOWS is Chinese version, but I add the English names beside them.)

   "AB" is the empty application I created.  I imported two components from a
list of registered components because I'd dispatch the two components in my
pogram.

   Should I do any other action to register it? Thank you

Misy