[python-win32] Calling GetText_(1)

M Saunders TAS saunders.m3 at we-learn.com
Mon Aug 8 17:17:17 CEST 2011

Hi Mitch,

I've just gone to rerun this on my machine and it failed with the exact same error message that you reported initially.

The only thing that has changed since it worked is I compiled the typelibs.

I have just tested this on another box, and compiling the Microsoft WMI Scripting Library typelib definitely breaks it.

Anybody else got any thoughts on this?

Matt