[python-win32] Calling GetText_(1)

Mitch Oliver mitch.oliver at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:09:24 CEST 2011

> Try:
>
> %TEMP%\gen_py\<2.x>\...

That seemed to contain some dummies, but I was able to locate files
that had content in site-packages\win32com\gen_py.  After deleting the
contents of this directory and regenerating only WMI Scripting and
WMICntl the code works.

> (PS Mitch, can you subscribe to the list, please? Otherwise someone
> has to approve each of your posts as they come in...)

Sorry about that.  I had subscribed earlier, and wondered why I wasn't
getting any messages.  My subscription appears to have taken this time
so hopefully this will not be a problem in the future.