[python-win32] DVCS options for pywin32

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Feb 8 02:29:07 CET 2011

On 8/02/2011 12:17 PM, Vernon Cole wrote:
> My personal stuff is on bzr and I have put my open source stuff on hg,
> partly because you said you were switching to it. A 3rd dvcs is one too
> many IMHO.

Yeah - back in April 2009 I stated I would move to hg.  But given the
time that passed, a few personal experiences and the various discussions
on python-dev about some if the pain it is facing, I was looking if
anyone's experience over the last couple of years could sway me away
from it.  Apparently not - which I *think* is good :)

Cheers,

Mark