[python-win32] New project: py-ad-ldap - Automate AD tasks from any OS.

Tim Johnson timjohnson at google.com
Thu Jan 27 23:19:22 CET 2011

I won't waste too much of your time pitching this, but I'm passing this on
in the hopes that a certain segment of the readers on this list will find it
useful, and maybe will want to contribute.  I mulled over whether or not to
send it to this list because technically it's platform-agnostic, but it
seemed like this is the right audience, at least those of you who work in
mixed-OS environments.

I've created a Python module that uses python-ldap to connect to Active
Directory and wrap LDAP results in utility classes to make it possible to
work with Active Directory from any OS that supports python-ldap.   I
created it to fill a particular need at work, and I'm interested to see
whether it is more generally useful.

In any case, here's the link: http://code.google.com/p/py-ad-ldap/

<http://code.google.com/p/py-ad-ldap/>Comments and criticisms welcome, but
if it seems germane to the shaping of the project, please do it through the
project site.

--
Tim "They Call Me Tojo" Johnson
Systems Administrator