[python-win32] Possible future direction for PyGUI on Win32

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Mar 1 11:19:46 CET 2011

On 01/03/2011 10:14, David Hutto wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Tim Golden<mail at timgolden.me.uk>  wrote:
>> On 28/02/2011 09:40, Tim Golden wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, the last Svn commit was 4 weeks ago, by "barton_c", and Python27
>>> "support" (ie switches") were added 2 months ago. Looks like "Barton_C"
>>> needs to do some advertising. I'll see if I can contact him/her through
>>> sf.
>>
>> Got this reply from Barton, who's not subscribed to this list:
>
> since when is being subscribed a prerequisite to commenting?

FWIW, I meant: "... and who had therefore not seen this discussion"
but, as a matter of fact, if a non-subscriber posts to this list, the
post is held in a moderator's queue and has to be released explicitly.

I've given him the information about this list, of which he was unaware
so he can decide for himself whether to post or subscribe or whatever...

TJG