[python-win32] Python Excel - 2 workbooks affect each other[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stefanie Lück lueck at ipk-gatersleben.de
Wed Mar 2 12:38:54 CET 2011

Hello!

Thanks for the answers and pointing me to paste/copy references of Excel! I
solved the problem by adding self.xlApp.CutCopyMode = False into my excel
code just after I call self.xlApp = Dispatch ('Excel.Application').

I still don’t know how Excel keep the reference from coping data into
another program, save the data from the clipboard in a text (!) file,
writing the proceeded data from a text file into a new created Excel
workbook
But anyway, I solved it :-)

Thanks and kind regards,

Stefanie