[python-win32] Possible trouble with pywin23-216 on python 3.2

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 17:48:18 CET 2011

I ran across this problem myself awhile back, and it seems to be
common enough that they added a feature to distutils to handle it.
I have added a copy of my setup.cfg to CVS, which contains:
<code>
[build]
force=1
[bdist_wininst]
user_access_control=auto
</code>

With "force=1", it should theoretically clean out the build directory
on every run.
--
Vernon