[python-win32] encoding decoding for python2.5

ad3d alhaddeshpande at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:22:10 CEST 2011

Dude,

   i was just trying to develop a software in which some sensative data like
employee salary are stored..so for the data security purpose i was trying to
find a way out... i tried using chilkat but its full version is not
available..thats why i was trying for some help on this topic..i am using
MySQL as database..and using python2.5 and all the fields i am trying to
store are strings..no one should be able to view salaries or review
information of employees from database tht was d agenda..

Thanx
ad3d