[python-win32] Problem with PythonWin 2.7.2 (default, Jun 12 2011, 15:08:59) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32.

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:36:00 CEST 2012

Looks like this is due to some of the changes to support Python 3.
As I recall, it was difficult to get the inheritance from pywin.mfc.object.Object
to work properly for both Python 2 and 3.  The autocomplete code is doing
some introspection, so the attribute lookup gets even more complicated.
I'll try to take a closer look at it this weekend.

     Roger