[python-win32] Help compiling Python and some modules with Visual Studio 11

Emmanuel Chomarat emmanuel.chomarat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:20:02 CEST 2012

Hi,
  I need some help to compile python source code under Visual Studio
11. I need to have my own delivery process as I also need to compile
few extra modules that are not always available under windows ( lxml
for inst is not up to date).

Any help or references will be very much appreciated .

I am struggling to compile dependencies(sqlite, zlib) and the core
python modules. If any one has some experience sorting out these
issues that would be fantastic.

Thx
Emmanuel