[python-win32] pywin32 and Windows Filtering Platform?

Dan dan at dr0x.com
Sat Apr 21 11:39:38 CEST 2012

I have been developing in python for a few years now on unix. I'm
dipping my feet into the windows world and am still a total newbie as
far as python and windows goes. I am curious if I can access the Windows
Filtering Platform api using Python and pywin32. As best as I can tell
after a few hours of research is that it is possible but I am having
troubles figuring out where to begin. If anyone can help by confirming
that if it is or is not possible it would be great. If it is indeed
possible can someone point me to some documentation or something that
might help get me started?

-Dan