[python-win32] Dropping support for Python 2.3?

Michael Manfre mmanfre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:08:58 CET 2013

Anyone running a no longer supported version of Python on Windows has
already made the conscious decision that upgrading their code to newer
versions is not worth the cost. No point in shifting that cost to pywin32
maintenance. +1 on dropping all code from any version of Python that no
longer receives security updates.

Regards,
Michael Manfre