[python-win32] Calling macro from python script bombs out when custom table style is used

Access Newbie accessnewbie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:06:11 CEST 2014

Posted the link below to stackoverflow but on reflection think this may be
the better place to search for the answer.

Until I figure out the code to copy my excel tables (up to 4 depending on
analyses results) to the word document (not live link) I would at least
like to automate the excel tables so I just have to copy and paste them
into the word document without formatting it in excel first. I know I could
just run the macro upon opening the excel file, but I'd rather do it from
python, if not too complex.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22818131/calling-macro-from-python-script-bombs-out-when-custom-table-style-is-used

Thanks in advance.

Also, I noticed in the archived section that my previous question was
answered but I don't know how to  respond to it since I am not receiving
the questions/answers. I just signed up yesterday. Did I miss some
important step to have more interactive access to the mailing list or did
my question get posted faster than my name added to the mailings?