[python-win32] win32gui cursor position tracking etc.

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Feb 19 19:05:54 CET 2014

Jacob Kruger wrote:
> But, while something like .GetCursorInfo looks promising, I am
> struggling to find more info about what the first two returned items
> are - one of them seems to be an integer which almost matches the same
> value you get returned using just .GetCursor(), ...
>
> Suggestions?

You always need to remember that virtually everything exposed by the
PyWin32 modules are wrappers around ordinary Win32 APIs.  The master
reference for Win32 APIs is the MSDN library.  If you had Googled for
GetCursorInfo, you'd get this page:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms648389.aspx
which would point you to the CURSORINFO structure that has your goodies:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms648381.aspx

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com