[python-win32] Oldest Python version for pywin32?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:11:26 CEST 2015

Hi Tim,
   I still build for 2.5 and 3.1, but really only because they do still
build. If there's a reasonable reason to drop support for some I doubt
it will hurt many people - the sourceforge page should show you download
stats, but last I looked 2.5 was rarely used then, and that was some
time ago!

FTR, last time I built I used 6.0 of the SDK for 2.5 and 7.1 for the
rest. Dropping 2.5 for the next build sounds OK to me (and would
probably happen anyway if I had to recreate the build environment from
scratch - I don't think I'd bother hunting 6.0 down :)

Cheers,

Mark