[python-win32] SAPI COM server

Jannie Kakpraat japie.amerika at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 01:58:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a SAPI com server in order to connect to a in-house
developed TTS Engine.
I have read chapter 5 and 12 of the book, but I am still struggling. My
understanding is that I can
load and register the sapi tbl file, and then just specify that my class is
implementing the ISpTTSEngine and
ISpObjectWithToken com interfaces as follows:
_com_interfaces_ = ["ISpObjectWithToken", "ISpTTSEngine"]

I have registered my server with a CLSID, but when I test it through SAPI
it never even gets called. I tested my class through com client that I
implemented and then it works fine.

Can anybody please point me to what I'm missing.

Thank you.