[python-win32] mod_python compilation error in VS 2008 for py2.7.1

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Jun 14 13:30:53 EDT 2016

asimkon wrote:

> For your better assistance, i attach you the necessary files and
> error_log (ouput that i get during compilation process). I have posted
> the same question here
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37696936/vc-compilation-error-in-pyconfig-h-vs-2008>,
> but unfortunately i had had no luck!

And, by the way, don't ever send plain text files as Word documents,
like you did here.  Many open source people won't run Word at all
because of virus concerns.  Plus, as you should have seen, Word tried to
just your text and made it virtually unreadable.

Just paste it into Notepad and save it as a .txt file.  Or,
cut-and-paste it into the email.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com