[python-win32] Python 3.7: difficulties importing adodbapi after installation

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:34:51 EDT 2018

The hassle is because I have not fulfilled my responsibility to keep
adodbapi maintained properly for these last few years. I now work in a
Linux shop and have almost nothing to do with databases, so my work on
Windows database software keeps taking a back seat to other
responsibilities.  This weekend, I will finally have some time.

  That said: this is an open invitation for someone to step in and help out.