[python-win32] Pywin32 latest documentation

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Apr 22 06:05:59 EDT 2020

All my code does is to take the .chm file which ships with pywin32,
unpick it, and turn it into a series of HTML pages. There's a tiny bit
of tidying-up but that's all.

So if there are no docs in that Help file for some modules, there won't
be any on those web pages. If they *are* there and I'm somehow skipping
them, please let me know and I'll try to fix the problem. Or see if you
can spot the problem and fix it yourself:

   https://github.com/tjguk/pywin32-docs

If your question is: why aren't there any docs for those modules at all?
Then the answer will be: because no-one's written any. I would think
that a PR for the repo would probably be welcome:

   https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32

TJG