[python3-ldap] Check modify operation result

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:44:50 CEST 2014

I have read the docs but I haven't found the return types of the connection
methods (add, modify, search, ...). For the search method, I know I hace
the result and response variables in the connection class, but is it the
same for the modify operation? Does the modify operation fill also the
response (with what?), or just the result? If the modify fails, does it
throw an exception or just fills an error in the result variable?

Regards and thnaks by this great lib.