[python3-ldap] python3-ldap 0.9.5.4 released

python3ldap python3ldap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 22:52:16 CEST 2014

Hi Will,
you're right, I chose those configuration parameter at the very
beginning of the project, when I started reading the different RFCs.
So they made sense because I could refer to the relevant part of the
RFC, and it was not clear to me what and how many parameters I needed.
I will make them simpler in a next release, maintaining compatability
with the older for a while.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Bye,
Giovanni