[PythonCAD] Ninth release this week

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sun Jul 27 12:33:45 EDT 2003

Hi.

As July is nearing its end, I will be making the ninth release this
week. The release will probably go out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'd hoped to have more fixes in this release, but I've had the
programming equivalent of writer's block at various times this month, so
there are not as many fixes in the code as I had hoped. Nevertheless,
this release will contain a number of good fixes and internal code
improvements to build upon for future release. This release will also
allow you to set the color of inactive layer elements.

I'll send out an e-mail when the release is made and available on the
web site.

Art